Hi
everyone!
My
name is Monika and I live in Norway, in very beautiful and very cold
place near Lillehammer. Why very beautiful? Because Norway is one of
the most beautiful countries of the world, I think. Why very cold?
Because I live in Norwegian mountains, in one of the coldest regions
in whole country (for example, we've got a first snow today morning).
I'm
cultural anthropologist. My research field is migration, especially
migration Poles to Norway.
I
haven't used English for many years. Since 2005 my basic language has
been Norwegian and I can mix a little those to languages.
This
is my fourth blog, but first in English. And I'm a little afraid,
because I'm not certain of my skills :-)
I
will appreciate any of your comments, especially concerning language.
To
the next post!
Hi, I must say I envy you a little the beauty of Norwegian mountains. But on the other hand, the cold... Brrr.
ReplyDeleteI added your blog to my blogroll and now it can also be easily accessed from my blog.
As for language, I think writing our blogs is more about developing fluency in writing and communicating ideas clearly and attmepting to find our writer's identity. It should also be some fun. It seems to me like you're a much more experienced blogger than myself.
Cultural anthropologist! Wow! :)
ReplyDeleteI'll be reading your blog with a great curiosity! :)